Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kids Butterfly Lavender Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver 1" Long Post Drop Earrings

Cute Butterfly Earrings, Crafted with Swarovski Crystal.

It comes with Secure Sterling Silver Friction back Post findings.

We offer this adorable piece at an incredible Price.

Length of this Earrings is 1 Inch Long.

Earrings will be shipped in FREE Gift Earrings box making it easy for you to surprise some one.

Please note we cannot guarantee a specific color or shape for the box.

Thanks for Shopping at Gem Avenue.

please Click Here to learn more about it



Too Cute
I bought these earrings as a Christmas Gift and they are just too adorable! A tad bit smaller than I expected, but still perfect for a little girl. I know she's going to love them! They certailing look like crystal - very gorgeous!

Perfect size for a child
Bought these as a gift. I wondered what the actual size would be and was pleasantly suprised. They will be perfect my 9 year old niece.

1 comment:

  1. I want to purchase some good jewelry. But i dont have any idea to purchase.
    Best Regards
    Film and television institute in india

    ReplyDelete

Please comment Do not SPAM